BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to travel to the Big Apple with UMW Theatre!
Join Gregg Stull in New York for an amazing weekend of Broadway theatre!
Experience Broadway like never before with inspiring conversations, backstage tidbits, and thrilling performances as you take in the world’s most important theatre city!
The trip includes:
- a get acquainted gathering one month prior to departure
- round trip Amtrak from Fredericksburg to Penn Station, New York
- two nights at the spectacular Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- a welcome dinner in Times Square
- orchestra seats to three of Broadway’s hottest hits
- a Times Square theatre walk with Gregg Stull
- a wrap-up brunch in the neighborhood
- free time for shopping and other activities
- all hotel taxes, porter, and driver gratuities
- a $100 per person tax-deductible donation to Friends of Theatre
There is so much happening this season on Broadway that we haven’t made a decision about what we will be seeing.
Titles we are considering include:
Escape to Margaritaville
Come From Away
To Kill a Mockingbird
Dear Evan Hansen
The Band’s Visit
The Secret Garden
The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 and 2
price per person $1,969 double occupancy ($2,874 for single occupancy)
Space is limited! Reserve your space today!